With high-tech, custom treatments and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, your teenager’s smile journey will be a positive, enjoyable experience.
Confidence-Boosting Smile Solutions
At Piskai Orthodontics, we offer digitally designed, 3D-printed Invisalign® and LightForce braces for teens. Not only is the process pretty cool, the appliances are also custom-made especially for your teenager’s smile. This means they’ll get outstanding results more quickly and comfortably. And with contests, treats, and celebrations, we think your teen will have a great time from start to finish.
It can seem like every teenager has braces or clear aligners. That’s because the teenage years are often the ideal time to start orthodontic treatment. By age 12 or 13, most of the permanent teeth are in, so we have a clear picture of any orthodontic concerns. Plus, since teenagers are still growing, we can take advantage of growth spurts to more easily manipulate their teeth and jaw for beautiful, stable results.
Teen Treatment Options
Our team members are experts in treating patients with cutting-edge digital technologies. Whether this is your teenager’s first experience with orthodontics or they’re starting phase 2 treatment, options could include:
- Invisalign® Teen – Braces don’t have to be a high school rite of passage! As a leading South Jersey Invisalign provider, Dr. Piskai has the experience and product know-how to treat most teenage patients with clear aligners instead of braces.
- LightForce clear braces – These customized clear braces will blend in with your teen’s smile. The durable, stain-resistant brackets are designed to conform exactly to each tooth for more accuracy and less breakage.
- LightForce white ceramic braces – Teens can pair the 3D-printed white brackets with clear elastics for a discreet look or with colorful elastics to deliver a high-contrast pop.
The Benefits of Teen Treatment
- May be faster and more effective in some cases, since teenagers are still growing
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease to promote lifelong oral health
- Creates a functional relationship between the teeth and temporomandibular joints
- Brings facial features into harmony
- Can open the airway
- Improves the ability to chew, bite, and speak clearly
- Shifts overjet teeth out of harm’s way
- Balances bite forces to ward off uneven wear of the enamel
- Gives teens confidence at an important period of their lives