There’s no age limit on getting a beautiful, healthy smile! At Piskai Orthodontics, we help adults achieve the results they want in a way that works for their schedule and lifestyle.
Great Smiles for Grown-Ups
We have a large percentage of adult patients, including grandparents, here at Piskai Orthodontics. Using advanced diagnostics and treatment planning technology, as well as fully customized treatments, Dr. Piskai can shift your teeth into place and improve your oral health at any age. In fact, adults are some of our best candidates for Invisalign® (though, we also have quite a few awesome adults rocking LightForce custom braces!). It’s truly never too late to get a smile you’re proud of.
We Have Options
Whether this is your first time seeking treatment or you’re interested in re-treatment after forgetting to wear your retainer, we have adult braces and aligner options for your lifestyle. Combined with our flexible scheduling and financing options, getting your dream smile has never been easier or more convenient. Solutions could include:
- Invisalign – Dr. Piskai designs your new smile on a computerized, 3D model of your mouth, and Invisalign prints a series of custom, clear aligners according to her treatment plan. Most people won’t be able to tell you’re wearing the aligners, and since they’re removable, there are no food restrictions, and you can brush and floss your teeth as you normally do.
- LightForce Custom Braces – LightForce is the world’s first 3D-printed braces bracket. Each bracket is crafted based on Dr. Piskai’s digital treatment plan and conforms exactly to the unique contours of your individual teeth. Available in clear and white ceramic, the braces are discreet and comfortable.
- Clear Retainers – If you lost your retainer or you want an updated set, we can make you removable, clear retainers based on a digital scan of your teeth. Wearing the retainers will prevent any shifting and keep your smile looking its best.
The Benefits of Adult Orthodontic Treatment
Orthodontic treatment goes beyond giving you a fantastic-looking smile. Getting straight teeth and an aligned bite also:
- Reduces your risk of tooth decay and gum disease because straight teeth are easier to clean
- Improves your ability to bite and chew food
- Helps you speak clearly
- Creates harmony in the entire chewing system, potentially reducing TMJ pain and dysfunction and headaches
- Prevents uneven or excessive wear of the enamel
- Shifts protruding teeth back to prevent injury
- May open the airway
- Enhances your appearance
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem!